The article talks about the nose caring that also include best nose hair trimmer. Read to learn more on various tips for using the hair trimmer.
The main purpose for the growth of hair in the nose is to prevent dust, bacteria and germs floating in the air from entering the nose. Nose hair growth is regulated to grow to a certain height by the body mechanism.
Why Nose Hair grows as Men become older? When men reach thirty years of age and above, thick black hairs start to grow in their nose and they extend through the nostrils. This hairs will be seen to increase as the years also increase. Studies show that this kind of nose hair increase as a result of increase in the levels of Dihytestosterone hormone (DHT) that also cause the male pattern baldness.
It is at a time difficult to control this situation and the only solution is to admit this nose hair like any other hair on other parts of the body. Therefore trimming and cleaning will be the best mechanism to handle this.
How to Remove Nose Hair by Trimming
Despite this, nose hair need to be kept trimmed and well groomed. Nose hair trimmer or scissors are the most common devises to trim the hair. Facial hair scissors are designed to have a rounded tip that they cannot cause injury to the facial parts, they can best be used to chop off the protruding nose hair. Electric facial hair trimmer can also be used in the trimming of both nose and ear hair.
There are a variety of this devises available at the counter. Efficiency, cost and effectiveness are the most important characteristics that define a nice Nose hair trimmer. Example of the best manufacturers of efficient nose hair trimmer are the Philips Norelco, Tweezerman, Mangroomer, Panasonic Nose Hair Trimmer, and the Motokata Nose Hair Trimmer.
Sharp pointed scissors tweezers should not be used in the removal of nose hairs. Sharp pointed scissors can cause injury inside the nose cavity resulting to bleeding and inflammation. The pointing sharp side can slide accidentally and prick to cut the delicate inside part of the nose. Tweezers o the other hand causes pain and occurrence of small lesions. Infections can finally follow resulting to unexpected medical complications
Tips on How to Use Nose Hair Trimmer
- Ensure you are in a Well-lit private place or room before the trimming
- Clean the nose Prior nose hair trimming to remove dirt and dust, It also help in separating the hairs.
- If you are too sensitive to slight pain, then place some ice cube right at the top just adjacent to the nostrils.
- Trim the lower hairs and ensure that only visible ones are removed. You are not permitted to remove all the hairs since they protect other organs like the lungs from receiving germs, bacteria and dust.
- While using a pair of scissors, some pain may be experienced but this should not hamper you from this exercise.
- Once done with trimming, rinse the nose with warm water to clear away any pieces of cut hairs.
Tips on How to care for your Nose
Nose hair trimming is one of the best way of caring for your nose. Apart from looking nice it is hygienic. Well-functioning of the nose is brought about proper hygiene. The essence of this is to prevent infections, allergies and cold symptoms. The nose is the only organ that purifies and warm the air that enters the lungs. It also has senses of smell. The tips below will help you in ensuring good care for your nose.
- Maintain proper humidity levels in your home; this will minimize on cold symptoms
- Avoid letting dust accumulate in your home; this will not only cause respiratory diseases but also affecting the nose’s sense of smell.
- Maintain a daily nasal cleansing routine. Children are not excluded.
- Use gentle non-irritating products that are specially made for nasal hygiene.
- Avoid cigarette smoke; this not only risk lung cancer but also clods the nose with smoke tar.
- Clean the nose more frequently when you have a respiratory infection or allergies; this will help in the easing out of the condition and quick recovery will be realized.
- Consult a physician in case of a complicated nose condition including abnormal nose hair sprout.
Top Rated Best Target Nose Hair Trimmers – Reviews
Here are top best target nose hair trimmers you can never go wrong with.
Wahl 5545-506 Dual Head Wet/Dry Personal Trimmer
“Another budget choice, the Wahl has been getting a lot of positive customer feedback. Its dual head design successfully removes unwanted hair comfortably. It is easy to use and maintain and won’t be damaged by water, so cleaning is easy.”[ask.com]
Panasonic Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, $11.99
“Good grooming can be done quickly and any time with this Panasonic Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer. Keep your nose and ear hair neatly trimmed with ease. The cordless design lets you use it anywhere. Rubberized side grips make it easy to hold the unit steady during hair removal.”[Target]
The hair styling product is applicable for all hair types of both ear and nose. It is cordless hence effective in mobility. This battery powered device coves with a protective cover and it is recommended to wipe it clean using a damp cloth for durability.
MANGROOMER Essential Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, $14.99
“Get rid of the hair in your nose and ears with the MANGROOMER essential hair trimmer. Its curved dual edge, hypoallergenic stainless steel blades offer a close trim without causing ingrown hairs. This electric nose and ear hair trimmer can be used either on wet or dry skin. Its rubberized non-slip grip provides enhanced control and comfort. This personal hair trimmer can be cleaned by just rinsing with water. Its protective cap lets you store it safely.”[Target]
This is a one piece device for trimming nose and ear hair applicable for fine and coarse hair. It is cordless and fitted with a rubber grip. This is a mobile cordless device made of plastic and steel. It is a battery powered and recommended for Alkaline AA type of a battery. Ensure you wipe it clean before and after use.
Philips Norelco NT9110/60 Nose & Ear Trimmer, 13.99
“The Philips Norelco NT9110/60 Precision Nose and Ear Trimmer Plus uses revolutionary patented precision trimming technology that guarantees no pulling, as well as effortless nose and ear hair trimming. It can also be used on eyebrows.
• Unique Tube Shave technology makes trimming safe, fast, and easy
• Includes two eyebrow trimming and shaping attachment combs to trim and style the eyebrows.
• The trimming head is bent backward for easy reach and maximum control.
• Water-resistant for easy cleaning
• Two eyebrow trimming combs included”[Target]
Motokata Nose Hair Trimmer
“Michael Motokata’s nose hair trimmer features precise rotating blades and a suction device that collects the freshly cut hair, rather than leaving it to be inhaled. It is also easy to clean by just running the waterproof device under water. This model is one of the cheaper ones at around $12 so it falls well within the budgets of most shoppers.”[ask.com]
The fight against COVID-19 persists as many states mandate the use of face coverings in public. Wearing a mask may be one of the simplest and most effective ways to protect yourself and others from...
A vanity dressing table is an excellent place for you if you’re thinking of taking your beauty to the next level. Do you have an extensive collection of makeup, and you...